1) The Regulations define the terms of participation in the conference under the name of Remote Future Summit organized by Administrator with headquarters in Delaware, US.
The condition for registration of participation in the Conference is to accept the content of the Regulations.
2) Unless the content of the Regulations explicitly provides otherwise, the following terms are given:
● The registration form means the form available on the websites:
FREE ACCESS to the Conference (15-17 of May) – register here:
PAID 3-MONTH ACCESS to Conference’s materials:
by means of which registration takes place.
● Organizer means Remote-how, Inc.
● Confirmation of the notification means a message sent by the Organizer via electronic means of communication sent to the address provided during Registration, confirming correctly made Registration Regulations means these regulations, ie a set of rules and conditions for participation in the Conference.
● Registration means registering with the Organizer the intention to participate in the Conference using the registration form located on the event’s website.
● Conference means the conference organized by the Organizer under the name Remote Future Summit, on May 15-17, 2019.
● Participant means a person whose data is indicated in the registration form provided to the Organizer in order to participate in the Conference.
● Purchaser means a person, a legal person or an organizational unit, whose specific legal provisions provide legal capacity, which has purchased one of the packages offered by the Organizer.
REGISTRATION AND GENERAL CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION IN THE CONFERENCE
3) Registration takes place through correct and truthful completion of the registration form.
4) The registration should be made no later than 1 (one) working day before the date of the Conference. Registration requires the Participant’s personal data, i.e. the name and e-mail address of the Participant.
5) The Organizer is not liable for damages resulting from the introduction of false data to the registration form, including the Participant’s personal data.
6) The organizer before, during and after the Conference will undertake activities aimed at supporting networking and establishing business contacts.
7) The organizer reserves that for reasons beyond the Organizer’s control, the speakers, the Conference plan or the date of the Conference may change. In case of changing the date of the Conference, the Organizer will inform the Participant of the above changes immediately by sending an e-mail message to the e-mail address provided in the registration form. The organizer reserves the right to cancel the Conference. In such a case, the Organizer will inform the Participant and the Purchaser thereof immediately and will refund the full amount paid for the package fee.
8) Participation in the Conference is free.
9) Any natural person, legal person or organizational unit whose specific legal provisions grant legal capacity may purchase a paid Package. The participant may also purchase a paid Package.
10) The Purchaser makes the payment for the Package or Packages according to the rates specified on the Conference website. The payment of the fee is necessary to receive the access Package or Packages.
11) The payment for the Package is possible via a PayPal account or using CC.
12) The Organizer is not responsible for the correct handling of payments by operators of these payments: PayPal and entities handling credit card payments.
13) The Purchaser is obliged to make a payment indicating his/her data enabling his/her identification.
RESIGNATION FROM THE PACKAGE
14) In the case of resignation from the Package, the Purchaser is not entitled to a refund of the fee.
OBLIGATIONS OF PARTICIPANTS
15) The Participant and the Purchaser are obliged to read the Regulations, which is confirmed in the registration form.
16) In case of using public computers, such as computers in internet cafes, universities, offices or libraries while accessing conference forms and websites, the Participant or Purchaser should log out after each session, in order to prevent other people from accessing his/her private information and personal data.
17) In matters not covered by the Regulations, the provisions of Delaware, US law shall apply accordingly.
18) Any disputes arising from the Regulations, participation in the Conference or the purchase of the Package between the Organizer and the Participant or the Purchaser will be resolved amicably, by mutual agreement and in case of lack of agreement between parties, by the court competent for the seat of the Organizer.
Administrator – Remote-how, Inc.
Site – Website available at
User – Each person visiting the site (also Participant or Purchaser)
Cookies – Small text information, stored on the User’s end device (eg. computer, tablet, smartphone).
1) The Administrator of personal data is Remote-how, Inc.
2) Personal data of the User are processed in order to conduct the Conference, including creating a list of Conference Users and providing organizational information.
3) Personal data of the person being a natural person, a natural person running a business and personal data of persons representing the person being a legal person or an organizational unit without personality legal fees are processed in order to properly execute the order and to settle the transaction for fees for the Package and any claims for payment for the Package.
4) By registering, the User who is a natural person consent to the processing of his/her personal data for the purposes of conducting the Conference, including the creation of a list of Participants. The personal data subjects have the right to access their personal data, correct them and request removal.
Providing personal data is voluntary but necessary for taking part in the Conference.
5) The organizer shall take all appropriate security measures in accordance with the law, as well as generally accepted principles to protect the confidentiality of information. Information of particular importance, including personal data and information related to payment details collected in order to conduct commercial transactions, are encrypted.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
6) The User may transfer personal data to the Administrator by filling in the forms on the Site:
– registration form for the conference
– ticket purchasing form
7) The data provided by the User to the Administrator as part of the above activities are stored and processed to ensure:
– necessary communication
– the proper functioning of the site on the day of the conference
– the proper functioning of the site before and after the conference
8) The Administrator guarantees the confidentiality of all personal data provided during the process.
RIGHTS OF INDIVIDUAL
9) The individual has the following rights:
• The right to be informed about the collection and use of their personal data.
• The right to access their personal data,
a) the purposes of the processing;
b) the categories of personal data concerned;
c) the recipients or categories of recipient
• The right to rectification of personal data.
• The right to have personal data erased.
• The right to restrict processing of personal data.
• The right to receive or transmits collected personal data to another controller
• The right to object to the processing of their personal data.
• The rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
The User has to be aware that using some of the mentioned rights may cause the situation in which the Administrator or/and the Organizer will not be able to provide the User with access to Conference or to Conference’s materials.
11) Cookies can be read by the Administrator’s computer system. The Administrator stores cookies on the User’s end device and then gains access to the information contained therein for statistical purposes, for marketing purposes and to ensure proper operation of the Site.
12) The Administrator informs the User that there is a possibility of configuring the web browser, which prevents the storage of cookies on the User’s end device.
In such a situation, the use of the Website by the User may be difficult or impossible.
13) The Administrator hereby indicates that the cookie files may be deleted by the User after they have been saved by the Administrator, through appropriate functions of the web browser, programs used for this purpose or using appropriate tools available within the operating system used by the User.
14) The Administrator informs the User that uses the following technologies to track activities undertaken by the User within the Site:
• Facebook conversion pixel – to manage Facebook ads and run remarketing activities.
• Google Analytics tracking code – to analyze Website statistics.
• Google Ads tracking code – to manage Google ads and run remarketing
• HotJar tracking code – to manage the website and improve site usability.
• LinkedIn tracking code – to manage LinkedIn ads.
• Autopilot tracking code – to manage forms and customer journey e-mails.
• Teachable Platform – to host Conference.
15) The use of the Site involves the transmission of queries to the server on which the Site is stored.
16) Each query to the server is saved in the server logs.
17) The data stored in the server logs are not associated with specific User using the Site and are not used by the Administrator to identify the User.