Ricardo is a turn around business expert with over 20 years of global experience, as well as a certified Les Brown Institute coach, speaker, and trainer. Ricardo has enrolled and created teams of leaders from different professions to collaborate with successful communities, as well as investing his time in turning failing businesses into thriving establishments. He has been a lifelong learner and continues to add value to support our future leaders. The youth is a passion of Ricardo’s and he has spent the better part of the last decade dedicated to teaching them self-discovery, personal growth, and health. Ricardo’s key to success is helping others achieve their dreams and you will achieve yours!
Administrator – Remote-how Sp. z o.o.
Site – Website available at http://remote-future.com and http://remote-how.com
User – Each person visiting the site
17) The administrator of personal data is the Organizer, i.e. Remote-how Sp. z o. o. based in Warsaw, at ul. Kasjopei 39, 01-934 Warsaw.
18) Personal data of the Participant are processed in order to conduct the Conference, including creating a list of Conference Participants and providing organizational information.
19) Personal data of the person being a natural person, a natural person running a business and personal data of persons representing theperson being a legal person or an organizational unit without personality legal fees are processed in order to properly execute the order and to settle the transaction for fees for the Package and any claims for payment for the Package.
20) By registering, the Participant who is a natural person consents to the processing of his personal data for the purposes of conducting the Conference, including the creation of a list of Participants. The personal data subjects have the right to access their personal data, correct them and request removal.
Providing personal data is voluntary but necessary for taking part in the Conference.
21) The organizer shall take all appropriate security measures in accordance with the law, as well as generally accepted principles to protect the confidentiality of information. Information of particular importance, including personal data and information related to payment details collected in order to conduct commercial transactions, are encrypted.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The User may transfer personal data to the Administrator by filling in the forms on the
-registration form for the conference
-ticket purchasing form.
The data provided by the User to the Administrator as part of the above activities are stored and processed to ensure:
– necessary communication
– the proper functioning of the site on the day of the conference
– The proper functioning of the site before and after the conference
Providing data is voluntary.
The administrator of the User’s personal data is the Administrator.
The Administrator guarantees the confidentiality of all personal data provided during the process.
RIGHTS OF INDIVIDUAL
The individual has the following rights for:
• The right to be informed about the collection and use of their personal data.
• The right to access their personal data,
o the purposes of processing;
o the categories of personal data concerned;
o the recipients or categories of recipient
• The right to rectification of personal data.
• The right to have personal data erased.
• The right to restrict processing of personal data.
• The right to receive or transmits collected personal data to another controller
• The right to object to the processing of their personal data.
• The rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
Cookies can be read by the Administrator’s computer system. The Administrator stores cookies on the User’s end device and then gains access to information contained therein for statistical purposes,
for marketing purposes and to ensure proper operation of the Site.
The Administrator informs the User that there is a possibility of configuring the web browser, which prevents the storage of cookies on the User’s end device.
In such a situation, the use of the Website by the User may be difficult.
The Administrator hereby indicates that the cookie files may be deleted by the User after they have been saved by the Administrator, through appropriate functions of the
web browser, programs used for this purpose or using appropriate tools available within the operating system used by the User.
The Administrator informs the User that he uses the following technologies to track
activities undertaken by the User within the Site:
• Facebook conversion pixel – to manage Facebook ads and run remarketing activities.
• Google Analytics tracking code – to analyze Website statistics.
• Google Analytics tracking code – to manage Google ads and run remarketing
• HotJar tracking code – to manage the website and improve site usability.
The use of the Site involves the transmission of queries to the server on which the Site is stored.
Each query to the server is saved in the server logs.
The data stored in the server logs are not associated with specific persons using the Site and are not used by the Administrator to identify the User.